DIRECTOR OF SALES – CONSULTING & PRO SERVICES
We are looking for a highly skilled Sales Executive to focus on our CRM, IT Consulting and Professional Services customer segment. The perfect candidate has experience selling CRM solutions, data analytics or BI solutions and a proven track record in meeting or exceeding their quota. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record and polished presentation skills. You must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a polished, professional presence with the natural ability to build strong customer relationships with all levels of the organization. This role reports to the VP of Strategic Alliances.
- Experience selling CRM solutions highly desired.
- Professional Services or IT Consulting background a big plus.
- Experience selling CRM, BI or data analytics solutions.
- Familiar with the quotas and KPI’s for consulting companies.
- Strongly performance and quota driven.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to skillfully manage customer’s needs and expectations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, roll-up-your-sleeves doer motivated by long-term success.
- Ability to be effective and efficient with limited support resources.
- Greater Seattle location preferred by other locations such as New York, Boston or Atlanta also considered.
Email Resume/Linkedin to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versium delivers automated predictive analytics solutions (Predictive Scores), which provide actionable data intelligence faster, more accurately and at a fraction of the cost of alternative predictive marketing solutions. Versium’s solutions leverage the company’s extensive LifeData® warehouse, which contains more than 1 trillion consumer and business data attributes. LifeData® contains both online and offline behavioral data including social-graphic details, real-time event-based data, purchase interests, financial information, activities & skills, and demographics. These attributes are matched to an enterprise’s internal data, and used in machine learning models to improve customer acquisition, retention and cross sell and upsell marketing activities.
Come join a team of successful serial entrepreneurs and work on the next big thing. We’re located in Redmond, WA in Redmond Town Center with beautiful bike trails, great food and retail nearby. Find out more about us at www.versium.com