DIRECTOR OF SALES – MICROSOFT DYNAMICS
We are looking for a highly skilled Enterprise Sales Executive to work with our customer and partner, Microsoft Field Sales. Versium and Microsoft have integrated automated predictive targeting into Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution. Versium Predict will enable Dynamics 365 for sales users to leverage data science and programmatic machine learning to prioritize leads for sales and marketing and create high-value new custom audiences for improved B2B and B2C campaign performance.
The perfect candidate has experience selling BI, data analytics or CRM solutions and a proven track record in meeting or exceeding their quota. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record and polished presentation skills. You must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high performance sales culture, including excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a polished, professional presence with the natural ability to build strong customer relationships with all levels of the organization. This role reports to the VP of Strategic Alliances.
- Experience selling to mid-to-large enterprise customers.
- Deep experience with Microsoft Dynamics in a role such as Field Sales, Account Management, Solutions Architecture, etc. a big plus.
- Experience selling BI, data analytics or CRM solutions.
- Strongly performance and quota driven.
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to skillfully manage customer’s needs and expectations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, roll-up-your-sleeves doer motivated by long-term success.
- Ability to be effective and efficient with limited support resources.
- Greater Seattle location preferred.
Email Resume/Linkedin to: email@example.com
Versium delivers automated predictive analytics solutions (Predictive Scores), which provide actionable data intelligence faster, more accurately and at a fraction of the cost of alternative predictive marketing solutions. Versium’s solutions leverage the company’s extensive LifeData® warehouse, which contains more than 1 trillion consumer and business data attributes. LifeData® contains both online and offline behavioral data including social-graphic details, real-time event-based data, purchase interests, financial information, activities & skills, and demographics. These attributes are matched to an enterprise’s internal data, and used in machine learning models to improve customer acquisition, retention and cross sell and upsell marketing activities.
Come join a team of successful serial entrepreneurs and work on the next big thing. We’re located in Redmond, WA in Redmond Town Center with beautiful bike trails, great food and retail nearby. Find out more about us at www.versium.com