VERSIUM AT D365UG/CRMUG SUMMIT NASHVILLE!
Join us at D365ug/crmug summit nashville!
This fall, step away from your screens, pack up your big ideas, and head to D36UG/CRMUG Summit Nashville, the most comprehensive, impressive, and roarin’ good time conference of the year. As a proud exhibitor, Versium is excited to share this experience with you as we squeeze every last bit of functionality out of the products and get you the ROI you want—and deserve. Not to mention we will be showing off Predict, our predictive analytics solution that is fully integrated with Dynamics 365. This powerful service comes with every subscription, and allows you to maximize Dynamics 365 in ways you couldn’t before.
Why YOU should attend
D365UG/CRMUG Summit is THE go-to conference bringing together industry experts, software development vendors, and everyday users to discuss important issues, trends, product updates, customer pain points, and genuine solutions. The value of this conference is endless! Here are a few more reasons why you should attend:
- Geek out over great content: There’s no better instructor than an actual Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM user. Receive deep level technical training in a focused environment on Dynamics CRM functions and entities that you can utilize every day of the year.
- Meet & network with your user group buddies: D365UG/CRMUG Summit provides countless opportunities to create lasting relationships by connecting and networking with your Dynamics 365 & CRM peers.
- Learn from your seriously smart peers: Learn from and connect with Dynamics CRM experts and MVPs on a personal basis.
- Evaluate and test solutions: Understand third party solutions and learn what they can do for your industry or organization.
How to engage with us at D365UG/CRMUG Summit
Come check us out at booth 909 during the show and one of our experts will be there to demo and answer any questions you might have about Predict. Already have Dynamics 365? We’ll show you how to easily turn our service on and give you everything you need to know to get started. Don’t use Dynamics 365 yet? See how much more powerful it is because of Predict.
- Wednesday October 11th: 5pm – 8pm
- Thursday October 12th: 12pm – 7pm
- Friday October 13th: 9:30pm – 1pm
Who you’ll meet from Versium:
Director of Engineering: Mark Prentice
Senior Program Manager for Predict: Mauro Rizzi
So giddy-up, grab your boots, and join us in Nashville!