Lead Quality Assurance Engineer (Lead QA)
Reporting to: VP of Engineering
Location: Redmond, WA
We are looking for a smart and driven individual to come and join our Engineering organization as our QA Lead. This position will work closely with the Engineering Leadership, own and drive our QA strategy, test automation, as well as our release process. The perfect candidate is strategic and all about hands-on execution. You are looking for the opportunity to leave your mark by creating and leading our world-class QA function that will enable us to scale our engineering operations to the next level.
- Responsible for all aspects of QA including test infrastructure, automation, test plans, API, test cases and tools.
- Manage and provide reporting on testing projects from start to end.
- Implement and follow the best QA practices.
- Act as a focal point for all QA related issues.
- Prepare documentation and status reports and communicate directly with clients on QA approach, testing status and client issue resolution.
- 5+ yrs of experience in a leading role in QA/Engineering.
- Strong coding skills, at least 5+ years experience in any object-oriented programming language, preferably .NET, Java, Python.
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC from conception to requirements and functional specs, as well as well design, implementation, testing and documentation.
- Experience with one common automation framework using an object-oriented programming language. Maven and Selenium preferred.
- Strong and demonstrable experience writing automated tests and integrating automated tests into continuous development and deployment systems.
- Ability to implement QA processes and improvements.
- Strong technical trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, and ability to communicate that detail to others.
- Understanding of the importance of User Experience.
- Ability to multi-tasks and to work with tight deadline in a changing environment.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills.
- Proven track record of having successfully worked with cross-functional engineering teams and other technical and non-technical professionals as well as customers.
- BA/BS degree (Computer Science preferred).
Email Resume/Linkedin to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versium delivers automated predictive analytics solutions (Predictive Scores), which provide actionable data intelligence faster, more accurately and at a fraction of the cost of alternative predictive marketing solutions. Versium’s solutions leverage the company’s extensive LifeData® warehouse, which contains more than 1 trillion consumer and business data attributes. LifeData® contains both online and offline behavioral data including social-graphic details, real-time event-based data, purchase interests, financial information, activities & skills, and demographics. These attributes are matched to an enterprise’s internal data, and used in machine learning models to improve customer acquisition, retention and cross sell and upsell marketing activities.
Come join a team of successful serial entrepreneurs and work on the next big thing. We’re located in Redmond, WA in Redmond Town Center with beautiful bike trails, great food and retail nearby.
Interested in applying? Email Resume/Linkedin to: email@example.com
Find out more about us at www.versium.com