MarCom Manager (SEM Specialty)
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Do you love bringing products and services to life? Are you a talented storyteller, who loves making human connections with a product, finding the true emotional benefits of a technology besides just its features? Do you enjoy executing marketing strategies that will attract customers, taking business intelligence to the next level to develop and enhance a brand? If so, Versium Analytics Inc. is looking for a talented MarCom Manager to help plan and execute marketing campaigns and other initiatives across SEM, email, social, direct mail, and even channels for the Versium API and Developer Platform division of our business.
Versium uses the power of data science and analytics and applies them to the abundance of data that marketing agencies and enterprises have to deal with today to improve their marketing ROI. We address the problem of enterprises “drowning in data but starving for actionable intelligence.” We love creative people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in for the solutions, and we make it as fun as possible!
What you’ll be doing regularly:
- Working closely under the Senior Marketing Manager, have a clear understanding of Versium’s brand identity, company values, and product line. Use this information to implement digital marketing strategies that elevate the Versium brand and generate leads.
- Own Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords) for all pillars of the business, working collaboratively with other MarCom managers for content for other pillars besides Developer Platform and APIs.
- Collaboratively develop and curate compelling marketing and communications content on an ongoing basis with Marketing Leadership to create high quality and compelling collateral to support identified goals.
- Utilize core messaging docs and direction as needed to design, develop, execute, and track digital marketing campaigns that effectively generate marketing qualified leads for our sales department across various channels including e-mail, social media, website, SEM, and paid display.
- Manage scheduling and logistics of company webinars using GoToWebinar
- Work closely with Marketing Leadership team and key stakeholders to plan content for webinars, building/finessing decks as needed
- Collaborate with Senior Marketing Manager to make updates to website for new product launches, events, page updates, blogs, news, press releases etc. as per editorial calendar
- Coordinate with marketing team under a defined process to regularly post to social media channels as per editorial calendar and messaging guidance
- Assist with event management, coordinating logistics and marketing assets needed for tradeshows and events that are most appropriate for promoting our Developer Platform and APIs
- Design and build marketing collateral including one pagers, brochures, landing pages as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing Leadership to build monthly reports that capture performance and KPIs of campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and Social Media reporting tools to track and build campaign performance reports, noting observations and recommendations
You’re good at:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing
- Experience in designing creative content
- Experience in managing or facilitate the creative process (concept to execution)
- Experience creating content based on given messaging and executing campaigns across various digital and traditional platforms
- Experience designing marketing collateral with design tools like Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience managing websites, making simple updates using CMS/Admin tools
- Knowledge of CMS tools and Marketing Automation platforms – Pardot by Salesforce highly preferred
- Understanding of inbound and outbound marketing tools (i.e. MailChimp, Pardot, Hubspot)
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, staying within budget and timelines
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- High level of comfort level with change
- Willingness to dive in and learn new technologies and products independently and as part of a team
You have experience with these tools:
- Google AdWords (must have)
- Project management tools (i.e. Microsot Project, Airtable – Versium’s tool of choice, Excel)
- Social Media management tools (i.e. HubSpot, Sprout Social – Versium’s tool of choice, Sprinklr)
- Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
- Adobe Suite (nice to have)
Extra awesome if you’ve got:
- 2+ years of B2B marketing communications, social media, and/or PR experience
- Experience with Pardot or other marketing automation and email system
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Basic HTML skills, with ability to modify HTML for email campaigns and web pages
- Agency experience is preferred (i.e. creative vendors)
Email Resume/Linkedin to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Versium delivers automated predictive analytics solutions (Predictive Scores), which provide actionable data intelligence faster, more accurately and at a fraction of the cost of alternative predictive marketing solutions. Versium’s solutions leverage the company’s extensive LifeData® warehouse, which contains more than 1 trillion consumer and business data attributes. LifeData® contains both online and offline behavioral data including social-graphic details, real-time event-based data, purchase interests, financial information, activities & skills, and demographics. These attributes are matched to an enterprise’s internal data, and used in machine learning models to improve customer acquisition, retention and cross sell and upsell marketing activities.
Come join a team of successful serial entrepreneurs and work on the next big thing. We’re located in Redmond, WA in Redmond Town Center with beautiful bike trails, great food and retail nearby.
Find out more about us at www.versium.com