Versium delivers analytics and other data-related services to small and medium-sized businesses, marketing companies, enterprises, and other organizations. The data is typically used by our customers for research, validation and verification services, marketing communications, targeting advertising, and similar uses. For California residents, please visit our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
Versium does not knowingly collect personal information about children. If we discover we have collected personal information from an individual under 18, we will delete that information from our systems.
Versium appreciates and understands the importance of privacy. Any individual visitor (consumer or business) to Versium can choose to Opt-Out, so information about them is not shared with Versium customers. To “Opt-Out”, please send an email to email@example.com with your email address, full name, street address, date of birth and phone number.
Collection of Information on Our Website
Information We Collect Directly. Versium collects personal information when visitors provide such information on our website, such as during registration, to request services, or through contact forms. We also may collect payment and authentication information depending on the services that you request from us.
Information We Collect Automatically. Versium automatically receives and stores certain types of information whenever a visitor interacts with the Versium website. For example, Versium automatically receives and records certain “traffic data” on our server logs, including a visitor’s IP address, the page requested, and interactions with the Versium website. Versium also automatically collects usage information, such as the number of and frequency of visitors to our site and their use of the Versium service.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use your information to provide our services and as described below.
- Customer Service. To contact subscribers regarding their account status and changes to subscriber agreements, to respond to sales inquiries, and for other customer service-related purposes.
- Marketing. To contact customers about special promotions, product release notices, and other information we think may be of interest to customers, including to send promotions via email.
- Optimization and Personalization. To tailor the content and information that we may send or display, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our website or our services.
- Improve and Analyze Services. To assess how customers use our services, to improve our services, to develop new products and services, and to provide statistical information to our partners about how customers use Versium.
- Email Campaigns. To assess the success of marketing campaigns. For example, Versium may receive a confirmation when an email sent by Versium is opened. This enables us to make emails more relevant and interesting.
In addition, we may use aggregate and de-identified information for various other marketing, research and analysis purposes.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your information as follows:
- Marketing Partners. We also may share your information with companies that we believe might offer products and services of interest to you; these companies may market to you.
- Our Customers. We also may share information with those customers who hire us to perform analytics on their behalf. For information on how to opt-out, please see the opt-out section above.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
We also may share your information in the following circumstances and with the following persons/entities:
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company (including as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, judicial proceedings, a court order, subpoena or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information.We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Third Party Links and Services
Versium uses systems and procedures to safeguard its data. However, as no protection measure is 100% secure, we cannot guarantee against unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, modification, or loss of data.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Visitors should be aware that we may collect information (for example, domain names or IP addresses) through our website using cookies and other technologies.
LSOs. We may use Local Storage Objects (“LSOs”), to store your website preferences and to personalize your visit to our website. LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of LSOs through your web browser.
Clear GIFs, tracking pixels and pixel tags, and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in functionality to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our website to, among other things, track the activities of website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about website usage. We and our third-party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our website does not honor browser Do-Not-Track signals.
Third-Party Ad Network
We use third parties such as network advertisers to display advertisements about Versium on third party websites, and to display third-party ads on our website. Network advertisers display advertisements on our sites and on other third-party sites, based on your visits to our website as well as other websites. This enables us and these third parties to target advertisements by displaying ads for products and services in which you might be interested.
You may opt-out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information regarding this practice by NAI members and DAA members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp and www.aboutads.info/choices.
Your California Privacy Rights
Please refer to our Privacy Notice for California Residents.
To Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Unsubscribe or postal mail to Versium 7530 164th Ave. NE, Suite A204 Redmond, WA 98052 Attention: Unsubscribe. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with us or the Subscription Service.
Versium may make changes to this privacy statement from time to time. Notice will be provided on this page https://www.versium.com/privacy-policy to any material changes made the policy. This policies outlined above are not intended to and do not create any contractual obligations or other legal rights in or on behalf of any other person or entity.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, the ways in which we obtain and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Postal Address: Versium
7530 164th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Last updated: December 17, 2019